Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 14 May 2015

Challenge 311 - 14th of May – Bloghop, Birthday

Happy Birthday To Us



Happy Birthday To Us
Happy Birthday Dear CRAFT Challenge
Happy Birthday To Us!

Can you believe it? CRAFT Challenge is already 6 years old. Originally started by Tracy from Just Tracy Crafts and with a DT mostly recruited from Trimcraft forum members (Hence the term CRAFT Challenge, which stood for Crafters Residing Are Friendly Trimmies. Or if you wished alternative meaning of Can't Remember A Flipping Thing) on the 4th of May 2009.

We have now grown to be a large team of Design Team Members from all around the world, supplemented with lots of Guest Designers who join us for a month at a time.

We have always welcomed all kinds of craft, not just paper craft (unless specifically stated so in the challenge at the time) and are happy to have such a large group of faithful followers.

So, how are we going to celebrate this milestone?

Well, how else can we celebrate than to have our yearly Blogaversary Blog Hop?

Let me please introduce our sponsors for this blog hop to you:




How can you get to win any of the prizes provided by our sponsors?

That is easy! Just follow the route on our blog hop (you can also find that in our side banner), Our Blog Hop lasts for the duration of this challenge, which means a closing time of Wednesday 6pm GMT on the 20th of May 2015.

And here are our little rules for this challenge/blog hop:


What can you win on our challenge blog?

The winner of the winning sentence wins the special pack by Trimgym's Digital Stamps and Images.







The winner of the challenge wins 4 images of choice from Sassy Studio Designs.


Sassy Studio Designs


The start and finish of this blog hop are here at the CRAFT Challenge Blog.


And here are the creations by our DT to help you on your way.

(using 'Lemon Shortbread's Butterfly Lilypad' by Sweet Pea Stamps)


(using 'Connie Fung's Spring Fairy' by Sweet Pea Stamps)


(using 'Wendy's Birthday Cake' by Di's Digistamps)



(using 'Lazy Day' by Deedees Designs)



(using 'Little Cheerleader Girl' by MilkCoffee Stamps)



(using 'Queen Anne's Wildflowers' by Sweet Stamps)



(using 'Bat Brian' by Digital Delights)





(using 'Lucy Loo Mad Hatter' by Sweet Pea Stamps)



(using 'Janna Provirina's Garden Fairy' by Sweet Pea Stamps)



(using 'Icecream Beauty' by Sami Stamps)



(using 'Happy Birthday to Ewe' by Bugaboo Stamps)



(using 'Cupcake Sticky Wings' by Lacy Sunshine Stamps)



(using 'Birthday Cake and Candles' by Doctor Digi House of Stamps)





And now for our Blog Hop route:

CRAFT Challenge Blog (you are here at the start of the hop)
Abby (here if her link does not work)
Marlene (here if her link does not work)
CRAFT Challenge Blog (you are here at the end of the hop)


And here are the letters to be collected on this blog:









Your next stop is Abby's blog if you have just started this blog hop, otherwise order your letters and make a sentence/phrase with this. If it is correct you will next be entered in our draw to win the prize advertised above. Enjoy the rest of your hop! Don't forget to add your project to Inlinkz below to be in with a chance of winning the prize from Sassy Studio Designs or to be in with a chance to end up in our Top3.

Jo and the CRAFT Team.

17 comments:

  1. Great selection of fun and cute cards from the dt, unfortunatly I couldnt find Maggies post,great and fun hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think the sentence is CELEBRATE WITH US!,great hop,fab cards from the dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great variety of cards, Maggie's post is missing so I'm missing a letter for the sentence,Happy Blogaversary xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday everyone!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I believe the sentence is Celebrate with Us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday and thanks for organizing such a fun blog hop for us. I was struggling with the sentence, it should be celebrate with us! But then I miss an I and have a L too much, so I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and well done with the hop. I had so much fun I have done it twice!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog Hop! The sentence is : CELEBRATE WITH US.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the cards & hop. My machine was being difficult so here are my comments for each card in alpha order: love the neon colors; great sponging around image;nice stitching & colors;love, love, love gingham;nice fussycut;color shades are nice;great kid card (you're hardly a plonker); pearl edged ribbon is fab; love the image;nice doing the inside too;love the colors matching the paper;darling dot doodles. Great work everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog hop! Think the sentence is CELEBRATE WITH US!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bloghop. Happy 6th birthday. I think the sentence should be Celebrate with us! But I miss an I and has an L too much.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 6th birthday. I love the bloghop with the gorgeous cards of the DT team. I suppose the sentence should be Celebrate with us!, but then I miss an i and have an l too much....
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday! What a fun celebration and awesome giveaways! I just finished the hop! I left comments at all stops and linked up as well! What beautiful cards by your DT! I collected all the letters and I believe the secret phrase is CELEBRATE WITH US! Instead of the "I" in "with" I have an "L" so I hope I still got it right! Wishing you many more years of successful challenges! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun hop! The DT made so many beautiful projects. I collected these letters: LERWSUTEEHTLABC! And I have absolutely no idea what it says when unscrambled. It was fun anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Jo and rest of the team.

    Happy 6th Anniversary of this blog.
    Just placed my card. I think you wanted to say: CELBERATE WITH US!

    For me, as ex DT member. Just wanted to give it a shot! Why not!?!

    Happy 6th anniversary to DT & members as well..

    Saskia Pullen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well Ladies I have enjoyed my first ever blog hop, collecting letters as I went, I have tried and tried to create a sentence that makes sense, however I am completely stumped. I came up with a couple, here's one to make you laugh- Stretch well Beau! I also came up with the same as many above Celebrate with us! confused to have one letter missing and a spare. Before giving in I came up with Sweet-heart Club! but alas it is also leaves one 'L', Thanks for the fun and I have loved all of the cards I saw along the way. Megan

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!