Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Saturday 28 December 2013

First introductions, Abby, Silvi and Helen.

Morning all,

Here are our first introductions.

Abby (13) - junior DT

Abby will be joining us as one of our junior DT members, which means she will do a project whenever she has time in her busy school schedule and inspiration to make something. 

Here is what she has to say about herself:

My name is Abby.  I am 13 years old and have been crafting with my mom ever since I was little.  I love to make cards and alter items.  Besides crafting I love to read, do things with my friends and spend time with my family.

Silvi aka Basslady 

Silvi will be joining us from the 6th of February every 2 weeks as she has a rather busy schedule.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

I’d love to give you a quick introduction of myself...

My name is Silvi, I am 42 years old and live in Germany (Bavaria).


The name of 
my blog „Basslady Creations“ is a mixture of my two beloved hobbies: creating and bass-playing... 

My creative „first love“ is the napkin-technique, which I very often use

for canvas, tea-lights, plates, bottles and many things more...

I have been a stamper since about 5 years....


My card-style is more clean and simple, than full of embellishments...

I love to be focused on a few things...maybe that is typically bass-player-like...
who needs six strings, if you can create a cool sound with four strings...? *LOL*

I am so honoured, excited and absolutely happy to be invited by you to work with you lovely ladies!

Congratulations to the other lovely new members of the DT, too!


Hugs and kisses from Germany,

Silvi


Helen will be joining us from the 9th of January.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

My name is Helen and I've been a card maker for many years.  I particularly love stamping and Promarkers and my style is mostly clean and simple.  I work for my local Abbeyfield Society as an activities coordinator and also teach card making workshops for Little Claire at weekends.  As well as Little Claire, I'm also lucky enough to design for Pink Gem, Nutcrafters, Crafts-Too and Card Creations Plus and I'm part of the team for several challenge blogs. 

I am sure these ladies will be a wonderful addition to our team. Welcome on board ladies!

Jo and the CRAFT Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!