Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Sunday 16 November 2014

Intoducing our new Design Team members.

It is time we start introducing some of our new DT members. These are the people who have agreed to join our team and we are proud they have chosen and agreed to join our team. We are sure they will help provide everyone with the necessary inspiration. Our junior team has also been expanded and we are really proud to see some young people joining in. They will join us whenever their busy lives allow them and when they have inspiration to join in as well. I hope you will all join us in making them very welcome.

Here are the lovely people who have joined our team, some have already given us a bit of an introduction and here they are:


Hmmm…about me?  I am a craft lover.  I have been crafting way more years than I want to admit.  I love fabric crafts, jewelry making, scrapbooking but most of all stamping and card making.  Rarely a day goes by that I am not in my tiny craft room making something.  I suppose I should admit I am a hoarder of all things related to crafts, particularly paper and stamps and buttons and ribbon…you get the idea.  I wish I could say I have a style, but I don’t.  I go with what ever inspires me at that moment in time.
 In “real life”, I am married to my sweetheart of 25 years.  We have 2 children, Matt and Kelly.  Matt is one year out of college, spreading his wings in the retail business and Kelly is a Junior in college studying accounting.  We live in Honolulu, Hawaii, which is my husband’s hometown.  I am an RN, working full time in our largest hospital as a certified diabetes nurse. 
I am so looking forward to working with the very creative group here at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.  Now, I have the prefect “excuse” to create and to look at all the wonderful creations entered.

Iona: junior DT

I’m Iona and I’m 9 years old.  I really enjoy making cards and have started making gift bags too.  I like to make things for other people.  I also take part in Girl’s Brigade, Dance and Cheerleading and sing in2 choirs.


HI. My name is Irene. I live outside Lincoln in the UK with my partner Pete and our 2 gorgeous little boys Austin and Zac. I have been crafting for years but really got into card making about 3 years ago (the obsession continues to grow!!).
I have just bought a sewing machine so now I am adding that to my list of hobbies! Other hobbies include photography and baking!
I'm really excited to be on the CRAFT team and look forward to sharing with you and seeing all your fab creations! x


Matthew: junior DT



I’m Shona, I’m mum to Iona who’s joined the Junior DT.  We really enjoy time crafting together.   I work full time and am also carer to my 88 year old aunt who we share a house with.  Life is always busy so I enjoy crafting as a way to unwind.  There aren’t many crafts I haven’t tried over the years and I always have knitting or cross-stitch on the go as well as my papercraft projects.  My home is seriously in danger of being taken over by craft stash especially with Iona being into it too, I’m sure I’m not alone though!



I'm still waiting to receive some further intoductions, but I hope you will all join me in welcoming our new members to our team.

Jo and the CRAFT Team.

1 comment:

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!