Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Monday 30 December 2013

Third round of introductions, Deborah, Marlene and Linda.

Further introductions are in order. Also a new member of our team, it is now time to introduce

Deborah

Deborah will be joining us from the 6th of February.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

Hello My name is Deborah, and I'm thrilled to join the team. This is my first design team I have joined although I am to start another shortly. I started my crafting journey around March last year. Although I would draw and paint as a child. I enjoy all forms of art and crafting including art journalling, card making altered art and painting on canvas. I also love to play with all mediums. I think my style is electric at present as my journey takes me to all forms of art, and just when I think I've discovered all there, is I find something else. 

Marlene

Marlene will be joining us soon.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

My name is Marlene I live in Inverness in the Highlands of Scotland, I am originally from Newcastle upon Tyne, we came up here 25 years ago, we love it here, a great place to bring Children up. I love making cards and my Grandson who is 12 did think about applying for the junior DT, but wasn't sure if he could commit himself to making cards for the Challenges, maybe next time, when he is here with us, we work together, he makes his own with no help from me. I started making cards in 2011, and since then I have become addicted to them.
Yesterday (26.12) it was my Birthday, so I had a lovely relaxing day and I got some Crafting goodies, so can't wait to use them. I am really looking forward to working with you all. 


Hug, Marlene 

Linda

Linda will be joining us from the 9th of January.

Here is what she has to say about herself:

I have been a card maker for many years (approx 13 yrs ). I am lucky to sell my cards in a local shop and also run a card making group once a week, where 15 plus ladies attend. I am a DT member on the glitter n sparkle challenge.

I am also a carer for my mum x


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and looking forward to the new year celebrations 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!